Oregon Coast Railriders began operating in May 2016. The adventure caught on very quickly is getting lots of media attention. Here are some stories about the Oregon Coast Railriders. We thank Nan Devlin and Visit Tillamook Coast for their help.
- Grant McOmie, KGW, visited the Oregon Coast Railriders and added the adventure to his long list of great things to see and do in Oregon View the segment on Grant’s Getaways.
- KGW: Drew Carney rode the Oregon Coast Railriders in May. (this was broadcast twice) http://www.kgw.com/entertainment/events/drew-carney/out-and-about-at-oregon-coast-railriders/211775458
- Kitsap Sun: article by Tristan Baurick GETAWAYS | New ways to ride old rails http://www.kitsapsun.com/lifestyle/getaways–new-ways-to-ride-old-rails-3ae9449f-f845-5b15-e053-0100007ff3b8-391549291.html
- Salem Statesman Journal: article by Zach Urness Pedal-powered rail rides explore Oregon Coast: http://stjr.nl/28FDbF5
- KGW: picked up Salem Statesman Journal video and article http://www.kgw.com/life/pedal-powered-rail-rides-explore-oregon-coast/247431609
- KOIN: Kohr Harlan report on Facebook – live streaming https://www.facebook.com/497711260321658/videos/1080065625419549/
- Northwest News Network http://nwnewsnetwork.org/post/pedal-powered-rail-riding-comes-oregon-coast
Media Please Contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (541) 786-6165