ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Print, sign and bring your waiver if you made reservations online.
2. There is a porta potty at the turn around point for your use.
3. Reservations are advised especially for large groups and your busy schedule, http://www.ocrailrides.com.
4. On site tickets available but we can not guarantee availability.
5. We depart at your scheduled departure time. Arrive 20 minutes early so that you don’t get left behind.
6. Yes we may sell your seat if you are late. Boy wouldn’t that ruin your day.
7. Change happens. Please reschedule or ask for credit. Credit is good for two seasons. No refunds.
8. Let us know 72 hours in advance of your date with us if you have a change in your reservations.
9. If you can’t touch the pedals then you must ride in your car seat. Please come 30 minutes early so we can attach it to our seat.
10. Our staff will adjust the seats for you.
11. Thank you for wearing a seat belt at all times when sitting on the railrider.
12. No intentional bumping of other railriders.
13. You make the final judgement before crossing ANY intersecting road.
14. We run in incremental weather; hot, cold, rain and wind so come prepared.
15. You might see song birds, farm animals, pedal cross a creek, and pedal thru conifer and deciduous trees.
16. Bring drinking water and sun protection. Bottle water is available for purchase. No large containers.
17. Your keys, phone and loose change will FALL OUT of your pocket. Zip your loose items in a pocket or leave them behind.
18. No smoking or use of mind altering drugs or alcohol.
19. Railriding is a physical sport. All guests are expected to pedal unless you have prior arrangements.
20. Pedal at a sustainable pace, not too fast and not too slow. 🙂 Gradient change is 1/2% or basically flat.
21. Yes we know that you LOVE your pet but it is not safe for pets on the railriders.
22. The maximum weight is 265 lbs per seat.
23. There is a $300 breakage fee if you damaged the equipment because of misuse or abuse.
24. Get off at the turn around point, only.
25. Staff will rotate the railriders for the return trip. You relax, and use the porta potty if you need to.
26. Share your pictures and videos on social media.
27. Celebrate birthdays, weddings, team building activities, school events or personal successes. Youth groups and 3 chaperones ride at youth prices. Contact us to make arrangements.
28. Children love to ride the rails by railrider.
29. Yes you will feel Proud of yourself for pedaling the rails with us.
31. Contact us at email@example.com if we did not answer your question.